Customers of DG Solutions Ltd are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our office on 020 8502 6668 and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including customers with disabilities and special needs.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- To review our customer complaint procedures on a quarterly basis so that we can improve our standard of service.
Handling Your Complaint:
- Upon receiving any complaint, we will aim to acknowledge we have received it via telephone or in writing within 5 working days.
- If your complaint is urgent, we will prioritise your complaint and attempt to resolve it within 2-3 working days. If we cannot, we will explain why and the reasons for taking longer.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner, and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint and if you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
- We may impose a charge for handling your complaint in special circumstances. For example, we may charge you a fee where your complaint requires us to retrieve archived records that are more than 24 months old.
Making a complaint should normally be free. However, if we think your complaint requires a charge, we will not impose one without discussion with you first. If your complaint is upheld in your favour, and we have charged you complaint handling fees, we will refund you the full amount of the fees charged within 30 days.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your dealings with DG Solutions Ltd, please submit your issue online at www.dgsolutions.co.uk, clicking on the ‘Contact’ page and completing the online form. Alternatively, we can be contacted by telephone on 020 8502 6668. We aim to resolve enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
If you prefer to address your complaint in writing or via email, we will respond to you as soon as reasonably practicable, confirming details in writing/email if you request us to do so. Our email address is email@example.com.
Complaints made to the Company are overseen by our Managing Director. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 21 working days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe).
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction by us, and depending on the nature of your complaint, you may refer your complaint to:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within six (6) months of the date on the final response.